New Hunter Card Reveal - Wing Blast
March 30 Hotfixs, Brawl Disabled, PAX East 2018, Towers of Doom Art
Overwatch King’s Row Uprising Mission Returns April 10
Submit Questions for the Developers
We may have the opportunity to interview the developers about Battle for Azeroth in the near future!
If you have any questions you think we should ask, be sure to add them to the comments of the linked post for consideration. We will pick the best questions and add them to our list!
- Don't post any questions in the comments of this news post. Use the linked topic instead.
- No class specific questions please. This includes things like balance between the different healing/tank/DPS classes and specs.
- Keep questions reasonably short.
- These should be questions about Battle for Azeroth, not Legion.
Noblegarden has returned to Azeroth, bringing all of the old goodies from previous years, as well as the ability to transmog to your Noblegarden cosmetics during the holiday and the Cursed Rabbit's Foot from opening eggs.
- New in 2017 is the Noblegarden Bunny battle pet, sold by Noblegarden Merchant for 200 x Noblegarden Chocolate
- Hunt for Brightly Colored Eggs in starter zone towns to loot Noblegarden Chocolate. These eggs are lootable objects that will spawn around the town.
- Use Noblegarden Chocolate to purchase three battle pets, a mount, cosmetic items, and more.
- To get all three pets you will need 400 Noblegarden Chocolate.
- To get the mount you will need 500 Noblegarden Chocolate.
- Mages - Purchase Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit for 100 Noblegarden Chocolate.
- Purchase or hold on to Noblegarden items if you want to have them for transmog during future Noblegarden events (after Patch 7.2.5).
- There are two Nobelgarden quests, but neither are necessary to complete.
- Unlock the nine achievements required for Noble Gardener using items found in Brightly Colored Eggs or purchased from vendors.
- The Noblegarden Egg is required to complete Noble Garden, and it must be purchased from the vendor. It costs 5 Noblegarden Chocolate.
New in 2018 - Cursed Rabbit's Foot
Cursed Rabbit's Foot is a new item in 2018 that can be looted from eggs. It causes your character to periodically spawn eggs on the ground that are smaller and slightly different than the normal Noble Garden eggs.
Hunt for Brightly Colored Eggs
Collect eggs to gather Noblegarden Chocolate and other Noblegarden items.
- Horde players can farm eggs in Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore, Brill in Tirisfal Glades, Falconwing Square in Eversong Woods and Razor Hill in Durotar.
- Alliance players can farm eggs in Azure Watch on Azuremyst Isle, Dolanaar in Teldrassil, Goldshire in Elwynn Forest,and Kharanos in Dun Morogh.
- There are also some eggs outside of Shattrath City.
- Eggs contain the Noblegarden Chocolate currency, necessary for purchasing items from a Noblegarden Vendor, as well as nearly all of the clothing and consumable items sold by the vendors.
- Brightly Colored Eggs can also contain: Spring Rabbit's Foot, Blossoming Branch, White Tuxedo Shirt, Black Tuxedo Pants, Elegant Dress, Spring Circlet, Spring Flowers, Spring Robes, and Swift Springstrider.
- If you're on the daily quest The Great Egg Hunt, eggs will also contain Brightly Colored Shell Fragment quest item. Completing this quest awards a Blossoming Branch.
Spend Your Noblegarden Chocolate
Noblegarden Chocolate can be used to purchase:
|1||Companion Pets||Spring Rabbit's Foot||100 ×|
|1||Companion Pets||Mystical Spring Bouquet||100 ×|
|1||Companion Pets||Noblegarden Bunny||200 ×|
|20||Mount||Swift Springstrider||500 ×|
|1||Head||Black Spring Circlet||50 ×|
|1||Head||Pink Spring Circlet||50 ×|
|1||Head||Spring Circlet||50 ×|
|1||Shirt||White Tuxedo Shirt||25 ×|
|1||Chest||Elegant Dress||50 ×|
|1||Chest||Spring Robes||50 ×|
|23||Legs||Black Tuxedo Pants||25 ×|
|1||Miscellaneous||Spring Flowers||50 ×|
|1||Other||Blossoming Branch||10 ×|
|1||Other||Noblegarden Egg||5 ×|
|60||Book||Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit||100 ×|
Host Your Own Egg Hunt or Transfer Gold
Noblegarden vendors also sell Poorly Painted Egg, Intricately-Painted Egg, and Magnificently-Painted Egg for gold.
- Place these eggs on the ground and they will all look exactly the same.
- Each egg type is unique, so you can only have one in your inventory at a time.
- Each egg can be looted by only one player and will contain a gray-quality item that can be sold to a vendor for 90% of the original egg purchase price.
- The eggs can be seen by anyone around you, so they are a useful way to transfer gold between realms or factions (with a 10% loss).
There is a one time quest and daily quest that you can complete:
- One-time Quest: A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (H) or A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (A).
- Awards an Egg Basket. You are given an identical basket with which to actually do the quest, so you don't have to spend the Chocolate and actually turn the quest in unless you want the permanent basket.
- Just use the basket you were given for the quest to gain a speed buff while farming Brightly Colored Eggs.
- Daily Quest: The Great Egg Hunt (H) or The Great Egg Hunt (A).
- Collect 10 Brightly Colored Shell Fragments to receive a Blossoming Branch.
- You'll be able to complete this quest while farming eggs, so you can do this quest to get a Blossoming Branch for the achievement Hard Boiled.
- You can also find Blossoming Branch in a Brightly Colored Egg.
In order to earn the achievement Noble Gardener (part of What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been) and unlock the Noble title, you must complete these nine achievements:
- Shake Your Bunny-Maker - Use Spring Flowers to give bunny ears to level 18 (or higher) female characters of each race.
- Blushing Bride - Kiss someone wearing an Elegant Dress while wearing a White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants.
- Chocoholic - Eat 100 Noblegarden Chocolate.
- Spring Fling or Spring Fling - Visit each of the four cities listed for your respective faction with your Spring Rabbit out and find someone else with a Spring Rabbit out for yours to love.
- Desert Rose - Use Spring Robes to plant a flower in the Badlands, Silithus, Thousand Needles, Desolace, and Tanaris.
- I Found One! - Loot a Brightly Colored Egg.
- Hard Boiled - Visit Un'Goro Crater's Golakka Hot Springs as a rabbit during Noblegarden. You can't use Blossoming Branch on yourself, so team up with someone else (with their own Branch) and head out there to change each other into rabbits.
- Noble Garden or Noble Garden - Hide a Brightly Colored Egg in Silvermoon City (Horde) or Stormwind City (Alliance). To “hide” the egg, place one using Noblegarden Egg.
Most of the items required to earn Achievements can be found in Brightly Colored Eggs, so your luck may significantly lower the amount of Noblegarden Chocolate required.
- The only achievement items you must buy from the vendor is the Noblegarden Egg.
- You can get a “free” Blossoming Branch for Hard Boiled from the daily quest, which you'll easily complete while farming eggs.
There are two additional achievements which are not required for Noble Gardener:
- Sunday's Finest - Loot a White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants from Brightly Colored Eggs.
- Dressed for the Occasion - Loot an Elegant Dress from a Brightly Colored Egg.
Solo Cathedral of Eternal Night +15 - Bursting, Skittish, Fortified
Mionelol is back again with another impressive solo. An item level of 970 and Artifact Level of 82 were used in this video. Check the description for more information about the run!