Battle for Azeroth Allied Races - Zandalari Trolls Preview
The Zandalari Trolls are the original trolls of Azeroth residing on the continent of Zandalar. They have a rich history and a proud heritage. Zandalari society worships Loa, animal gods and protectors. They also have a bond with the many dinosaur species found on the planet. The Horde are seeking to gain the trust of this tall-standing race to counter Alliance aggression.
Unlocking the Zandalari Trolls
The achievements required to unlock the ability to make a Zandalari Troll are not yet known. It is likely to involve new Battle for Azeroth content.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionThe Fall of Lordaeron
- Step 01: Under Siege (New) - Find Saurfang.
- Step 02: Spies in Our Midst (New) - Secure the Mage District.
- Step 03: To the Heart! (New) - Follow Saurfang to the Heart of the City
- Step 04: Evacuate the Heart of the City (New) - Evacuate the Remainder of Undercity
- Step 05: To Battle! (New) - Use the Portal to meet with Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Step 06: Push Them Back (New) - Break their front line
- Step 07: Defend the Azerite War Machine (New) - Defend the Azerite War Machine
- Step 08: Our Secret Weapon (New) - Use blight on Alliance forces to drive them away.
- Step 09: Like Wildfire (New) - The Alliance have breached the wall. Meet with Nathanos Blightcaller to intercept them at a crucial chokepoint.
- Step 10: Holding Them Back (New) - Intercept the Alliance with Nathanos Blightcaller.
- Step 11: The King Piece (New) - Defeat King Anduin Wrynn and his Allies.
- Step 12: Cry Havoc (New) - Sylvanas has called for the retreat.
- Step 13: The Dark Lady (New) - Rendezvous with Sylvanas in the keep.
The Siege of Lordaeron
- Step 01: The Third Fleet (New) - Meet with Genn Greymane inside Brill.
- Step 02: Clearing the Way (New) - Siege Towers Defended
- Step 03: Clearing the Way (New) - Defeat the Azerite War Machine
- Step 04: Breach the Wall (New) - Keep Undercity's forces at bay with King Anduin until the trebuchets breach the wall.
- Step 05: Blighted Grounds (New) - Evacuate wounded soldiers before they are infected by plague gas.
- Step 06: The Light is Fading (New) - Fall back with King Anduin Wrynn.
- Step 07: The Winds of Change (New) - Find Jaina at the walls of Lordaeron.
- Step 08: What Lies Beyond (New)
- Step 09: The Great Eagle (New)
- Step 10: Pressing Onward (New)
- Step 11: Abomination Wonderland (New) - Assault Lordaeron City
- Step 12: Blast! (New)
- Step 13: She's Getting Away! (New) - Pursue Sylvanas in the Gyrocopter.
- Step 14: The High Overlord. (New) - Defeat High Overlord Saurfang.
- Step 15: The Dark Lady (New) - Pursue Sylvanas.
The Stormwind Extraction
- Step 01: In the Dead of Night (New) - Infiltrate Stormwind City.
- Step 02: Down the Drain (New) - Open the sewer access gate.
- Step 03: The Stockades (New) - Infiltrate the Stockades.
- Step 04: Honor and Loyalty (New) - Release High Overlord Saurfang.
- Step 05: The Primary Objective (New) - Release the prisoners and escape the Stockades.
- Step 06: The Stormwind City Shuffle (New) - Escape Stormwind City undetected.
- Step 07: WAY Behind Enemy Lines (New) - Escape the Cathedral district.
- Step 08: The Harbor Run (New) - Reach Talanji's ship in Stormwind Harbor.
- Step 09: Well, Ship (New) - Slay Admiral Lockheart.
The Zandalari Trolls Allied Race can be any of these classes:
- Other options are unknown at this time.
The Zandalari Troll racial abilities only have names and icons as of now.
- City of Gold
- Embrace of the Loa
- Pterrordax Swoop
- Ward of the Loa
The Zandalari Troll racial mount is the Zandalari Direhorn. It is usable by all Horde races upon unlocking the Zandalari Troll Allied Race.
Currently we only know what the heritage armor for Zandalari Trolls looks like.
The Zandalari Trolls offer a variety of faces, hairstyles, hair colors, skin colors, earings, tusks and tattoo options. You can view them all in the screenshots and modelviewer below.
As of now only the flight form and travel form of the Zandalari Trolls are known.