Choose Your Champion Returns for the 2017 Hearthstone Summer Championship
Patch 7.3 Hotfixes - October 3 - 4
The final tier of missions includes rewards like Xenedar Armor Set that should help you boost your follower's item level.
Mythic Dungeon Invitational Interview
Heather Newman (Forbes) had an opportunity to talk to Morgan Day (Lead Encounter Designer) about the Mythic Dungeon Invitational.
- The team fixed some of the "creative use of game mechanics" techniques that players were using. These weren't awful in regular runs, but wouldn't look good on a broadcast.
- One team used mind control to gain an advantage in Cathedral of Eternal Night. Blizzard hotfixed this in the middle of the tournament, which could have impacted other team's strategies. They probably should have waited until after the tournament.
- One future change might address combat resurrections in Mythic Dungeons. This has been solved in raids, but having a Mythic Dungeon team with five combat resurrections is very powerful.
- Mythic Plus adds additional things to keep in mind when designing dungeons. Before you would commonly put things on the ground to avoid standing in, but Affixes add even more you need to avoid.
- The future may hold new affixes that have a higher degree of mastery, such as sanguine making you take more damage and deal more damage.
- With some Olympic sports, even if one person is winning by a large margin, they are still racing a world record. It would be cool if the Mythic Dungeon invitational could have something like that.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Raid Testing Schedule - October 4th-9th
Christie Golden now Full Time at Blizzard
Christie Golden started a temporary job at Blizzard earlier this year, but now appears to be a full time employee.