Patch 7.3.2 PTR - Build 25196
Build 25196 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon. Some new Legion Season 6 and Season 7 Elite Relics were added.
The legendary tokens were updated in this build.
|1000||None||Bone-Wrought Coffer of the Damned|
|1000||None||Demonslayer's Soul-Sealed Satchel|
|1000||None||Living Root-Bound Cache|
|1000||None||Deepwood Ranger's Quiver|
|1000||None||Spell-Secured Pocket of Infinite Depths|
|1000||None||Hand-Carved Jade Puzzle Box|
|1000||None||Coffer of Twin Faiths|
|1000||None||Hollow Skeleton Key|
|1000||None||Giant Elemental's Closed Stone Fist|
|1000||None||Pocket Keystone to Abandoned World|
|1000||None||Stalwart Champion's War Chest|
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionLegion Raid
Dungeons & Raids
- Stardust Crusaders (New) Collect 20 Motes of Titanic Essence within 5 seconds and then defeat Argus the Unmaker in Tomb of Sargeras on Normal difficulty or higher. 10 points.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionItem Set Bonuses
- Item - Priest T20 Discipline 2P Bonus The first bolt of light from your Penance deals an additional
100%damage or heals for an additional 100%.
- Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus When you cast Power Word: Radiance, the damage of your next Penance is increased by
- Item - Priest T21 Holy 2P Bonus Prayer of Healing increases the healing done by your next Flash Heal or Heal by
- Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus Run Through has a
8%chance to grant you a Roll the Bones combat enhancement buff you do not already have for 10 sec.
Demon Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
- Detainment Imprison's PvP duration is increased by 1 sec, and targets become immune to damage and healing while imprisoned. Cooldown increased to
30sec. DemonHunter - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
Druid (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
- Ferocious Wound Attacking with a 5 combo point Ferocious Bite reduces the target's maximum health by
25%for 20 sec. Ferocious Wound can only be active on one target at once. Feral Druid - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
Paladin (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
- Avenging Crusader You become the ultimate crusader of light, increasing your Crusader Strike, Judgment and auto-attack damage by 30%. The cooldown recovery rate of your Crusader Strike and Judgment is increased by 30% and when you deal damage with those abilities, you and the nearest 2 injured allies will be healed for
200%of the damage done. Lasts 20 sec. Holy Paladin - Tier 5 PvP Talent. 50% of Base Mana. Instant. 60 sec cooldown.
Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
- Earth Shield Protects the target with an earthen shield, reducing all damage the target receives by
15%and causes the target to be healed for [ 450% of Spell Power ] when they take an attack equal to 4% of their total health. N Charges. Earth Shield can only be placed on one target at a time. Restoration Shaman - Tier 5 PvP Talent. 15% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 6 sec cooldown.
Warlock (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
- Firestone Restores 2 Soul Shards and increases your spell critical strike chance by
75%for 7 sec. Destruction Warlock - Tier 4 PvP Talent. Instant. 25 sec cooldown.
- Focused Chaos Chaos Bolt damage is increased by
75%, but no longer strikes additional targets afflicted by Havoc. Destruction Warlock - Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Bulwark of Flame Channel a Bulwark of Flame that absorbs 5,730,505 damage for
4sec. When the Bulwark expires you unleash 4 Waves of Flame, dealing 300,785 Fire damage to all enemies in their path. You cannot move or use abilities during Bulwark of Flame. Instant. 2 min cooldown.
- Cycle of the Legion
Yourspells that critically strike have a chance to increase your Haste, Mastery, or Critical Strike by 0 for 45 sec, stacking up to 5 times. When any stack reaches 5, all effects are consumed to grant you 0 of all three attributes for 12 sec. Approximately 10 procs per minute.
- Legion Bombardment Call a Legion ship to bombard the target's location for
8 sec, dealing 65,477Fire damage to all targets within 12 yds, including the ship. 50 yd range. Instant. 2 min cooldown.
- Mark of Aman'thul Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you
1,235Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec. Aman'Thul's Grandeur When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 1,414 for 15 sec. Approximately 2 procs per minute.
- Mark of Eonar Your healing effects have a chance to grow an Emerald Blossom nearby, which heals a random injured ally for 23,392 every 2 sec. Lasts 14 sec. Eonar's Verdant Embrace When empowered by the Pantheon, your next
6direct healing spells grant the target a shield that prevents 43,469damage for 30 sec. Approximately 2 procs per minute.
- Mark of Golganneth Your damaging abilities have a chance to create a Ravaging Storm at your target's location, inflicting
61,960 Nature damage toall enemies within 6 yds over 8 sec. Golganneth's Thunderous Wrath When empowered by the Pantheon, your autoattacks cause an explosion of lightning dealing [ 870,400% of Mainhand Weapon Speed ] Nature damage to all enemies within 8 yds of the target. Lasts 15 sec. Approximately 4 procs per minute.
- Mark of Norgannon Your damaging spells have a chance to increase your Intellect by
1,629 for 18sec. Norgannon's Command When empowered by the Pantheon, you gain 6 charges of Norgannon's Command for 15 sec. Your damaging spells expend a charge to inflict an additional 34,321 damage to the target, from a random school of magic. Approximately 1.6 procs per minute.
- Prototype Personnel Decimator Your ranged attacks and spells have a chance to launch a Homing Missile if your target is at least 10 yds away, dealing up to
63,251Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yds. Targets closer to the impact take more damage. Approximately 4 procs per minute.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionWorld Safe Locations
Silithus: The Wound
- Silithus The Wound East Horde (New)
- Silithus The Wound Main (New)
- Silithus The Wound North Alliance (New)
- Silithus The Wound West (New)
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- BLIZZARD_STORE_BUNDLE_DISCOUNT_BANNER (New) - You save %d%%
- BLIZZARD_STORE_BUNDLE_DISCOUNT_TOOLTIP_ADDENDUM (New) - \n|cff00ff00You save %d%% ($%s)|r
- BLIZZARD_STORE_BUNDLE_DISCOUNT_TOOLTIP_REPLACEMENT (New) - You save %d%% ($%s)
- VISITABLE_URL39 -
- VISITABLE_URL40 -